Women with Disabilities Victoria (WDV) is searching for paid participants for their Youth Project Co-design Group (YPCG).
The YPCG will consist of 10 members aged 15-25, who will work together and help design leadership opportunities that WDV will deliver.
The group will run from April to August 2021 with meetings held weekly (Applications close 9 am on Monday 26 April.)
Participants will be paid for their time.
- Be aged 15-25
- Be a girl/woman (cis or trans), or a person who is non-binary, genderqueer, genderdiverse, femme identifying or of another marginalized gender.
- Be comfortable in a women’s centred space.
- Be someone:
- With a disability (physical, sensory, intellectual, cognitive etc.)
- Who is deaf/hard of hearing.
- Lives with a chronic illness and/or pain.
- Who is neurodiverse (e.g. autistic.)
- Who lives with mental health challenges.
- Be interested in helping shape what leadership opportunities should look like for girls/women with disabilities.
- Be willing to share ideas and give constructive feedback.
WDV also aims to have YPCG members with a wide range of experiences and knowledge that can be represented and shared. People from diverse backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply, including people with LGBTQIA+, Culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) AND Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander backgrounds.
Applications close 9am Monday 26 April.
To talk to someone about this great opportunity or for assistance with the application, please contact Bridget Jolley at WDV (Women’s Empowerment Officer – Youth), via phone: 03 9286 7800, or email: email@example.com.